Well I was tagged in a meme by @tj_bras4mums my friend and professional bra fitter. So I am rising to the challenge to tell you 7 things you didnt know about me and then I can tag other friends to do the same. So here goes;
1. I was born in Corbridge Cottage Hospital in Northumberland, the hospital is now a pub!. My mum took me there a few years ago and the bed she gave birth to me would have been behind where the bar counter is now!
2. I followed a career path in Hotel Management and became a General Manager in 1999
3. In may i will have been married to Robert for 20 years!
4. I met Rolf Harris and looked after his Didgery doo ( the long stick he blows into!)
5. I met Orvill and got to stroke his fluff – lovely bird and did you know he goes in for re fluffing once a year!
6. I have played the piano since I was 4 years old and took up the flute in 2003
7. Jonny Morris’s autograph is a treasured possession from when I was a child
Hope that was interesting and now to Tag some friends to tell 7 things we don’t know about them. All friends I have met on Twitter, all arty in their own way
@nickie72 - only joking! poor lass keeps getting tagged! But visit her she’s worth it!